Post Crossing



I am a Post Crosser because I joined Post Crossing. hihihi.

For more information visit this site.

Last Thursday, I bought 5 post cards to be sent to 5 countries: Taiwan, Netherlands, Germany, Russia, and USA. And on Monday, hopefully, tatay will send them on air already. I hope the persons I send this post cards to are kind that they would enter my code so I can be a finalist in receiving post cards too!

Effin resolution. Loser webcam
I wish Id receive post cards from the European continent, especially from Italy. Haha! But any country would do. Below is my profile; I wrote down my preferences when it comes to postcards. BUT, I am not maselan, therefore any post card will also do. :)

Lookie here, it's my profile. May AV na ako ngayon!
This activity is going to be a lot of excitement and at the same time a lot of waiting! Thanks to my old good friend, Michelle Santos, for the idea. :)

P.S.

If you are in any part of the world and you are reading this post right now, do not hesitate to send me post cards. hihihi. I would gladly welcome and collect those. Comment you're email address on this post if you wanna know my address.

Let those post cards flying!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    me wants tooooo!! pano ba iyan? ang astteeeeeeggg please teach me :D

  1. Janina Mercado said...:

    OK. Ganito lang yan. Sign in ka muna. Tas pagandahin mo profile ko like kung anu yung nsa taas. tas pagtapos ka na. send a post card ka. hanggang 5 lang yun. tas tignan mo email mo. andun na mga sesendan mo ng post cards.....

    pero maganda talaga kung babasahin mo na lang yung FAQ :)))

Post a Comment