Extras

hello there reader.

it's 2.12pm. Outside the sky is dark with a hint of continuous rain (the thought pains me. I hate rain). I just sneezed--I am allergic to dust and chocolate. I am in front of Torch which is in front of our broken desktop computer. I am waiting for my cousin's reply, hoping for a positive answer. I didn't take a bath cos mum told me not to since I am all sweaty after cleaning our room. I just finished crying and eating the dark-chocolate flavored Choco Mucho which I got from our store. I am torn between going to taal and not going to taal. I haven't done anything productive the whole sembreak except for a couple of spy missions with my friends, good movies on the tv, date with Alex, and the one time chit-chatting with my idol--the rest is a boring history.

i planned so many things before sembreak, and none of them took place. Well, maybe some, those small almost unnoticed tasks that is pat of a routine. Those extra-unroutinary tasks were merely started but does not have its conclusion yet.

eversince the break started, nanay assumed that ill clean the house. and i did, every once in a while. More time on the internet.
i promised J that ill help him out with his portfolio. and i did, i conceived the idea it just haven't materialized. More time on the internet.
i told myself that i should finish Chuck, read Eco and myth, finish articles. and i did, im on episode 12 of Chuck, 0 Eco, started myth, and started my articles, none finished. More time on the internet.
I wanted to do workouts and build muscles and abs, and i did. There were 2 mornings in my record that I did push-ups and sit-ups. More time on the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that my break is a big crap cos it's not. I needed this. I need time to relax, I need time to feel bored and worthless cos it's there where I get the inspiration to do
the extra-unroutinary tasks.

Last night, I prayed:

"God, please guide me, so that i can accomplish the things i needed to do for the day."

And guess what? He did.

This morning after watching The Postman (which is, by the way, another Kevin-Costner/Great movie), I went straight to my room to go net surfing. POOF! The computer isn't working. FML. The first thing that came to my mind was J. Of course, who is the one person (except for mom that'd always keep some parts of the pc) capable of destroying my internet life--MY BROTHER. I checked everything, and then I saw unplugged lines inside the CPU.The pakielamera that I am, I tried connecting them. POOF. Before there were some things displayed on the monitor, the next thing I know there were none. FML for the second time! I told tatay everything... J came home. Hallelujah! Tatay alked to J. But he denied that it was his fault. FML for the third time! And then I sang, "You can put the blame on me. You can put the blame on me. You put the blame on me." yaddah yaddah. Just because I was seen to be the last one to use doesn't mean I broke it! Tatay goes, "Susunod mong sisirain e yung TV. Sinira mo yung laptop. Sinira mo yung cellphone. Ngayon yan naman." FML for the fourth time! I am </3. I can't take it when it's my tatay that's angry. You see, he's the most patient guy I know. And making him angry is like commiting murder!

Yes, God asnwered my prayers. I don't have my oldie computer--NO good internet connection which means it's time to do the extra-unroutinary things. God sent more extra answers: 1.) efficiently utilize the things you have and take good care of them; 2.) don't ask for the things you don't immediately need. it has their own time; 3.) use our time wisely, as the golden motto goes, "Time is gold." Because not everyone is given this privilege; 4.) be humble enough to take blames--even if you know it wasn't your fault--God is a just God.

P.S.

I pray,

"God, pls send someone to fix the computer. A few more days and I'm back to Manila. I'm pretty sure my brother and tatay needs it."


Now, it's fixed. Guess who's the guy? J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment