Buffet is Love!

It's past 9 in the morning and I am on my way to Manila. Tomorrow is a new start--2nd sem of my 2nd year in college. I thought I am too early to leave Bulacan, but it turned out to be that the day was just enough for the break's last hoorah!


My Ninong X (he is a very confidential person) brought us (Kuya Ryan and I) to this unique restaurant--a Hot Pot to be exact. It's called King One (Rotary Hot Pot). I've been to a hot pot before, Tong Yang Hot Pot, somewhere in QC. But unlike the usual market fashion, King One is differently designed (kahit right after nakakita ako sa MOA ng ganun ding resto)--the raw food is on a rotating machine, like the ones we see on factories but a little smaller and less complicated.
King One is located along Macapagl Highway, across the World Trade Center
The food here is cooked by submerging it into boiling soup. Waiting is very essential when dining in hot pots, so don't go if you are too hungry or at least eat something na pantawid gutom. The method is very healthy since we don't talk about cooking by means of oil here.

Most of the food are in the form of ball--fish ball, meat ball, mozzarella fish ball, squid ball, oyster ball, meat sandwich ball, many other balls (but not the ball-ball you know. hehehehehe >:P). There are also in the form of meat--lamb, bacon, beef maki, etc--vegatables--water crest, kangkong, different mushrooms, etc--fish--fish lips, fish cake--and shrimp.

Fish Cake (It looks tasty but looks can be deceiving!)
What I ate are mostly meat, Id suck eating those seafood! Nakikita ko palang sila, nangingiwi na ako! Ninong ordered for a special egg sauce, which is fine. I think it's too salty. I suggest you try pork tito! It looks nasty but when you start chewing it, it's like chewing bubble gum that is meat flavored. Anyway, it's a buffet for 479 Php (drink-all-you-can included). It's a no-no for a frugal student like me, but what else can I say? I had this unique experience for FREE! How cool is that?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment