Parties before Christmas!

I have to thank Ms. Patty Laurel for making me feel good on Christmas Eve. I thought I'd have a sad sad Christmas--God always...ALWAYS has His way of telling me/you I'm/you're special.

So in that spirit, I shall spread good vibes in this post.


even tho i wasn't able to catch the 'games'--palambutan ng talong at kainan ng marshmallows--im still lucky to be present during th exchange-gifts part.

Our gift-giving is different from the usual exchange gift, since we are new to each other, we should say our 'first impressions' first, before we reveal who we had drawn. So, Kevin--but I call him Laxa--so, Laxa was the first one to give his gift. If my memory serves me right, I remembered him said, "Nung second year...'Aba ang ganda nito ha.'" From everything he said, the important-maganda-sya part only registered. And the revelation...tananananananan! JANINA MERCADO, IKAW NABUNOT KO. Wee. I was flattered, but i dont think that's much of a revelation. Im maganda and everybody knows it. CHAROT. Kidding aside, I was happy with what Laxa gave me--two Paulo Coelho books (By the River Piedra, I sat down and wept and Veronika decides to die). It made me a happy happy bee!

I am lucky to draw Aly cos her wishes are easy to find. I bought her a pink blush in Forever 21. My first impression of her was a bratty-snob girl, but now I find her jolly and funny. Hoho. I love her accent--her tagalog and english sound the same! oha! sosyal!

Commerce Journal Christmas Special


In CJ, we annually celebrate a Christmas Party too. It's my second year to celebrate it with them. Last year it was crazy fun. This year, it was crazy-crazy fuuuuun (more kadiri pala)! well you can see it in the photos below:


So yeaaah. MADNESS all over the place. Thanks organizers! You really did your purpose--at yon ay BABUYIN KAMI. haha! Kidding. Well totoo naman pala talaga! :))  Let's forget about it and proceed to the exchange gifts.

I picked "Choki Choki" who had only two items on his wishlist: The Quants and a Parker Ballpen. When i was in the mall, my target was to buy the book cos i know it will cost me too much if i chose the ballpen. But God forbids, i ended up with Parker! haha. Well it's 79 more than the price deal. But it's fine. Choki choki turned out to be Paolo, whom i ranted out about the ballpen. #awkward

Ivan drawn me. And i am really happy with he gave me, very timely! A Fibrella Umbrella! wee! i lost mine so, i am really glad it's what he chose instead of the others. He told me he will add the Sans Rival next year. Pero umarte-arte pa akong ayaw ko kuno. haha sorry, shytype me! pero *crossedfingers* haha


Pamilee's Own Xmas party soooon! tagal mag-upload eh!

1 comments:

  1. zomreyes said...:

    I second that! tagal ng uploads :))

Post a Comment