3 Paskuhan down...1 to go!

So ive been whaaaatt 3 years in college and 3 years in joining the Paskuhan celebration.


Paskuhan is the annual Christmas Party for all Thomasians...uhm for everybody. It's like a big gathering of Thomasians, non-thomasians, jejes, rakistas, emos, punks, and the likes. Many bands, artists, and students perform in the UST Grandstand and the audience owns the dusty UST Field. It's quite fun but it's extra fun for the JJs (Jumping Jologs) who love rakenroll. Plus the aura of the place is an awe! UST's beauty really shines every night of December--with those Christmas lights and decors all over campus. Talagang Paskong-pasko ang feel ng bawat Tomasino!

SOOOO... here's me in my past 3 Paskuhan Years:

My iAM Family
On my first year, I was with the first year blockmates. Twas really fuuuuuun! I enjoyed jumping and screaming especially when the song played was familiar to me. My blockies were surprised to see me on a party mode...Di sila sanay. Kala nila nerdy-nerdy lang ako, Mehhh. Sanay rin akong pumarty no! ha ha. I was a rock enthusiast back then...until now naman kaso hindi na ako mega-showy (excpet na lang siguro kapag favorite ko talaga yung band).

2009 LOOK.


In 2010, I was still with them. haha. I also brought my cousin Eunice this year. The performances were very special since it was the start of the Quadricentennial Celebration of UST. Not only bands perform, there were also many popular artists like Beverly Salviejo and Sweet Lapus, who were also alumni of the University, who made the night alive and funny for everybody present.

2010 LOOK


I am happy with what I wore and what I looked this year!!! haha. Finally, womanhood!!! Unti-unti ko nang nararating. I can do this, baby steps! Next year, ill wear a bonggang bonggang gown para ganap na akong babae! hohoho. I kid! I celebrated Paskuhan with my cousins Eunice and Elaine. Originally, we were with Sheena, Karen, and Junald. Kaso they disappeared like vamps into the night :( And then the next plan was to party with my IAM friends again but the networks were sucky as usual. We got tired of looking for them so instead we chilled out in Starbucks after the program. This is the first Paskuhan na maayos yung itsura ko sa picture, hindi mukhang nerdy nerdy or tomboy! haha. May bonus pa akong picture with Jeric Fortuna (bottom right)!

2011 LOOK


On my last year, i wish that itd be a memorable one! :)

1 comments:

  1. zomreyes said...:

    aww! time is fleeting so fast!!!

Post a Comment