Fa La La La


Hello!!! This is my current playlist--some songs are new and some are old. As of now, these are the songs the topped my taste. But the single that reached the highest level of my likeness is Taylor Swift's CHANGE. Sa sobrang pagkagusto ko nga dito, nagrecord pa ako ng sarili kong version.


I dedicate this song to all my followers and readers, and to my future followers and readers! I am not even sure if this will gain me a follower...baka mabawasan pa! hoho. Im so sorryy! I sounded like a frog...pero at least I really put effort on recording this one. I had 6 trials, i even ninjad for a quiet place and by quiet I mean  wala dapat taong makakakita sa akin. I hope it made you smile naman...OK lang sakin matawa ka. OK lang din naman mainis ka. Kasi kahit ako nainis. hoho. I still thank God, tho He didnt bless me with a voice of a diva, binigyan pa rin Nya ako ng makapal na mukha para gawin to! wahaha

I hope I wont get tired listening to these songs. Bilib talaga ako sa mga composers--they never ran out of new ideas! Man, ang hirap kaya maging orig! I salute you people, continue making songs for my happy ears! hoho.

P.S.

I'm still human...wag po sana magbabago tingin nyo sa akin. hihihi <3

#thispostisacountdowntoselfdestruction

if the fucking audio doesnt work up there, click HERE.

1 comments:

Post a Comment