Tagaytay with my Bros

I had only been to Tagaytay once during a field trip. It was way back elementary. I can't remember anything that made that field trip memorable except for the souvenirs I bought and the Palace in the Sky (i remember).


Aba'y akalain mong makakabalik pala ulit ako dun sa hindi inaasahang pagkakataon!

Nov. 12, 2010. 3:00pm

1 New Message

Samuel Rios: Pwede ba kayo Tagaytay ngayon?

Janina talking to Alix

Janina: Alix, game ka Tagaytay? Now after ng meeting.
Alix: e I have to study for Eco pa... Uwi rin ba? Til what time?
Janina: Ok, I'll ask.

Janina replying to Kuya Sam

Janina: Kuya, mga what time raw tayo makakauwi? Sinu-sino? What time ba tayo alis?
Samuel Rios: Pwede ba kayo ng 4? Tayo lang, kasama si Adrian. Wala pa siguro 10 nakabalik na tayo UST.

Janina told Alix Kuya Sam's reply

Alix: E you are going to teach me Eco when we get back.
Janina: Sure! Yun lang pala eh!

Janina replying to Kuya Sam

Janina: Kuya Sam, we're going!

So let the spontaneous Tagaytay trip begin!

The traffic on our way to Taguig to pick up Kuya Adrian is breaking our heads and patience, especially Kuya A's.

Kuya A: Sam, asan na ba kayo?!
Sam: Dito na sa McKinley Hill

Actually, we were just about to pass Resorts World. LOL

After the long wait, we finally arrived at Kuya A's workplace, then head straight to our destination. But our luck looks like its having its toll--the highway doesn't even an inch like a highway--HEAVY TRAFFIC!

To kill time, we had this Heart Talks 101 with Kuya A being the presider. Everything he told us really worked for me, especially the not-to-put-my-arm-up-when-a-man-is-sitting-beside-me advice. Our two Kuyas even have evaluation of me and Alix

Kuya A: Ikaw Alix, napapansin ko bukaka ka nang bukaka. Hindi maganda yon.
Kuya S: Oo nga, Alix!
Kuya A: Ikaw naman Janina para kang bata. Kaya madali kang maloko! Parang gustung-gusto mo pa naglalaro ng Barbie!
Kuya S: Masyado kang friendly, ineng. Baka di mo alam natatake advantage ka na!

The traffic made us hungry so we stopped in Petron to have a snack. (Oh! I remember highschool retreat!) After the McDo treat, we were ready to go back to our road trip/food partey.

Kuya Sam seems to be so familiar with all the shortcuts around Tagaytay, because we drove into this dark subdivision that doesnt even look like a subdivision--the roads are like pilapil in Pulo (the place we usually go for biking).

Kuya Sam was horsing around scarring me and Alix. He was turning off the lights and opening the window while we were passing through the pilapil road. Here's the thing: beside us was a cemetery. :/ But I wasn't scared of seeing ghosts at all (though, I'm afraid that if ever I'd see one it would follow me back home) because there's four of us and the more the braver I am. What scares me is the "unexpected" or what you call accident. I had once before and I don't wanna relive the scenes again, nor have my parents fetch me up in a hospital without even knowing I was going to Tagaytay. That would be a DOUBLE WHAMMY for me!

Photo credits to the person who posted this in Google. Tagaytay's Carlos' Pizza

The real good thing about going out with Kuya Sam (besides the company) is the FREE FOOD. I am going to have a separate blog about the CHICKEN CONTEST.

We arrived in Carlos' Pizza past nine. So Alix had no choice but to sleepover at my dorm. Anyways, we had pizza (obviously) and buffalo chicken for our late dinner. I am still full from the McDo treat but I managed to eat two slices of pizza and one buffalo chicken and my other company finished the rest.

After dinner, we went to Kuya Sam's house (rich kid talaga!). Out of the 6 houses there, only one has people inside it. The others? Don't ask me. If ever I'd get a house, I'd prolly follow Tatay's advice to get a condo.

The travel time home is 1/4 of our travel time going there. Geez. It only took us 45 minutes. And that even include the time going to Kuya A's house. I don't know if Kuya A drives fast or the road is THAT clear. Either way, I am happy that we had a good time and we got home safely.

We are lucky bastards to be friends with Kuya Sam--you hella hafta meet him in person. GREAT FUNNY GUY! Up here!

Here are pictures of the four of us. We did not take pictures to be very neat--we don't want any evidence.

Kuya Sam

Kuya Adrian (Imagine this guy giving advices about love and all that)

Me and Alix
P.S.

My blog is not any evidence. This is a blog, Just a blog! PERIOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment