Am I sexually harassed?

This is not a very serious post. You don't have to panic and call the police after reading this. >:)

On our way to Manila, Euniece (my cousin) and I rode the Baliwag Transit. As I pay 100Php to Manong Konduktor, I noticed that he was staring. I thought that there was a problem and asked, "Kuya, may problema po ba? (Kuya, is there any problem)" Instead of answering, he winked. *goosebumps* O_o If that did not creep you up, her's more...

When he was about to go to the other passengers, he whispered, "Kung bata-bata lang ako niligawan na kita.(If I am younger than my age, I would definitely woe you)"

Geeezzzz. A 60+ y/o manong telling me these things?!! What is happening to the world?!!!

---------------------------------------------

On our way to Bulacan, agaiu, we rode the Baliwag Transit. Due to lack of seat, I had no choice but to sit beside the driver and Euniece at the back. When the Kuya Konduktor was about to do his job, he told me to wave my hand because I was their muse. Meh. :/

After issuing tickets and collecting fare, he sat next to me and started the conversation.

Kuya Konduktor: Kapatid mo ba yung nasa likod (Is the girl at the back your sister?"
J: Hindi po...pi-- (No, cou--)
KK: Gelpren mo ba? Gelpren? (Is she your girlfriend?)
J: Naku, hindi po! Pinsan ko po yan. (Oh no! She's my cousin)
KK: Ah.. Laki kasi ng boses mo pre eh. (Ahh. Big voice you got there, bro)

-------------------------------------------

Just WTF?! Hahaha. Whatta experience!

2 comments:

  1. zomreyes said...:

    OMG! LOL naman yung story number2! potek. =)) di naman malaki boses mo ah!

  1. Janina Mercado said...:

    KAYA NGA!!! KAKAINIS TALAGA! :(

Post a Comment