MISSION #2: ICE PRINCESS

Good job spies! You have completed your second mission. See you around, XYZ/ABC.


Twas my first time, yesterday, to go ice skating. I was like, “Gagawin ko ba talaga ‘to?” Seriously, what am I thinking while paying 300 bucks for an unlimited pass? GAWD.

In that photo are (L-R) Sam, Michelle, Ikee, and yours truly. I managed a wacky asian-peace shot cos I wanted to show-off my courageous self to the hot photographer. hihi

I didnt expect that ice skating is going to be torture to my feet, specifically to my ankle! And yeah, to my butt too. I fell four times! Geez. I was not skating on ice, more like walking on ice! BUT I’m going to give myself a big THUMBSUP cos I’m not a total fail. I tried and conquered my fear. I enjoyed falling in the process; however, there’s still frustration, if you know what I mean.

In times like this you’d truly know who your TRUE friends are. On my first step on the ice, I already know who they are. :)


1 comments:

Post a Comment