Currently

"I found God on the corner of first and Amistad."


 
My itunes is currently stuck to The Fray. I woke up one day wanting to listen to their songs. It has been a while since I've listened to them. Although I became a RnB fanatic, I do not forget the bands that made me fall in love with "cool" music.

Isaac Slade (thanks Wikipedia), the vocalist/pianist of the band, has this style of singing that would automatically catch your attention. Parang cursive writing, this time cursive singing. He is the epitome of KALBONG HOT! hihi.

Here are the songs in my itune, which I recommend to you:


These are my favorite songs among The Fray's. Currently listening to: How to save a life...

Their songs are not just melody and rhythm like most hip-hop songs, they have substance--one of the reasons I love them.

To know more about them here is their very cool site!

2 comments:

  1. mots said...:

    magkakasundo tayo sa the fray,

    maganda yung version ni matt giraud ng you found me. meron nman si alicia keys ng how to save :))))

    sa ice skating tayo di magkakasundo hahaha

  1. Janina Mercado said...:

    Hahaha! Hello, mots!

    Grabe di ba? ang dami nila laging cover! Kahit na di ganun ka sikat yung mga songs nila. hehe

Post a Comment